6 January 2013
Breakfast + Introduction + Small Group

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Mr & Mrs Evans


This week, we are beginning a new series titled Get Real.
It is about seeing God, not as a separate entity from who we are and uninvolved with our Monday to Friday lives. Mr Richard Evan's and his other half will be kicking off our new series! Beginning with Mrs Louisa Evans, who will be sharing on Quite Time: practical ways for youths to engage with the Word of God each day. What does it mean to be quiet anyway? Why do we need to be quiet? Many still sees it as my devotion to God in terms of works. "I have to do this. If I don't do it, I fail as a Christian" as opposed to, "I really want to see and listen to what God has shown and said. I want to know more. I want to see Jesus evidently in my life"

The week following next, Mr Richard Evans will be ministering on Spiritual Maturity and seeing the need to listen to Him everyday (through His Holy Word and the guidance of His Holy Spirit) and slowly developing the habit and love of spending time with Him everyday. Spiritual maturity in any person isn't so much of our own effort and hard work, but rather, it is being able to see Jesus Christ more and more and seeing ourselves as less and less. Seeing ourselves in dire need of a Saviour. 


 To find out more, join us in TMC PJ Church Hall this Saturday at 5.40pm! We begin with prayer (please please try not to come barge in). Worship starts at 6.10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment